Saturday, June 28, 2008

Gryffindor Quiz #3

[NB: All answers written by Laeita Khandylle, not her muggle alter ego]

1. Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix?
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, of course. They're so kind, courageous, and generous.

2. Favorite person at Hogwarts?
My dear Hufflepuff friend, Henrietta Sweeting

3. Favorite spell or charm to use?
"Accio _____" - just because it's so very useful and convenient

4. Best and worst classes at Hogwarts?
My very favorite class is Charms, I've grown to hate my History of Magic class - it's soooo boring!

5. Favorite flower?
I'm not sure if you'd consider it a flower or an herb, but I adore lavender

6. What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop?
I've grown to love many teas since arriving here at Hogwarts, and since discovering that soda pop has a very different meaning here than home, I'm not really a fan.

7. Favorite muggle music? I love just about any music that is well-performed and intelligently composed.

8. How many family members do you have?
Mom, Dad, Boston Terrier, (Does Dewey my mouse familiar count?)

9. What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken?
We usually take some sort of week-long trip, usually camping. The rest of my summer I just hang out with my friends.

10. What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why?
As I said before, I love my Charms class. I guess I like it the most because that's what I have the strongest talent for, and I'm pulling an A+ average right now.

11. How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair? Let's see ... I have my uniform shoes, bedtime slippers, Quidditch footwear, water and snow repellant boots, formal slippers, muggle sneakers and Crocs. Sad to say, but the sneakers are my favorite because they're the most comfortable and worn in.

12. How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)?
Belinda and I have been working long and hard on items for SPEW. Since we have a decent pile of hats knit up, I have some different items OTN now. I'm working on a lacy scarf, socks, a stole, and more.

13. What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on?
The very oldest still OTN is a large afghan that I co a few years ago.

14. Favorite food(s)?
OOoh, since being at Hogwarts I've developed a real taste for Chocolate Frogs, Bloodpops, Morsagna (basically a delicious lasagna that keeps filling up your plate until you're super full), Minticles (mint-flavored icicles you harvest from the roof of the deep freeze), Treacle Tarts, and Blabbering Bisque (the best way to get all the juicy gossip!)

1 comment:

CentyB said...

I want some morsagna!