I received a magically amazing kit from Lily of Flitwick in Slytherin House last week. Unfortunately, my muggle camera wasn't working very well in this heightened magical environment. I figured out a lovely charm, though, that enabled me to (finally!) upload the pics to the computer.
Without further ado, I present Lily's Kit:
This is what I saw upon pulling back the Gryffindor colored tissue...
...and this is what was under the first layer...
...and this was the last layer with the gorgeous handmade journal cover!
These are the patterns that she sent - all FOUR of them!!!
Since there's just too much to see, here's a listing of the contents:
1. Aforementioned gorgeous handmade journal cover with large lined journal
2. Divination kit including scrying ball and stickers
3. A tin of Ghirardelli chocolates for use when spells go wrong to recover from backlash
4. Exclusive Gryffindor colorway yarn from her lys
5. Lovely Harry Potter fold-out bookmarks
6. A full skein of Twisted Fiber Art yarn in the Tulips colorway!
7. ALL of the yarn necessary to complete the Phoenix Rising bag pattern
8. The Phoenix Rising bag pattern
9. Nagini socks pattern
10. Bellatrix socks pattern
11. Fawkes socks pattern
12. US size 8 circ needle
13. "Clickie" row counter
14. Jeweled Gryffindor stitch markers
I know I must be forgetting an item or so because this kit was super packed. Did you notice that she included EVERYTHING needed to make the Phoenix Rising bag? I did!
Lily, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this incredible package. Your poor owl was nearly catatonic for a few days, but recovered well and is flying back to you now.